All 5 art Reviews

(old work) Axius meets a dragon. (old work) Axius meets a dragon.

I have no idea why you don't have more comments, I think your stuff is pretty cool!
I would love to see some more dark and creepy creatures. :3

CatgeckoMironov responds:

dark and creepy creatures!?!?!?
hurrr!! would you mind giving me a prompt?

Unicorn Unicorn

Not a fan of horses but this reminds me of the last unicorn. brings back memories.
Really love the style and the smooth lines!

yoos responds:

Oh yes, I remember that movie! I'm glad you like it! :)

Aegrian Gryphon Aegrian Gryphon

I know what you are doing, you are creating awesome art! :)

CatgeckoMironov responds:

the awesome bit can be debated on. these are relaxing though XD perhaps i should make another couple dozen

Cabin in the woods Cabin in the woods

I'm quite impressed by the improvements you already made. Did you use a 3D model as base? I really love that you added the trees in the foreground, it makes the house look like its standing in a clearing. Though I have to admit that the house itself looks a bit creepy to me because there are only two windows and the walls look kind of worn-out to me. A good place for hiding a corpse...;)

Ballu-Corsair responds:

Well, I wanted to make the cabin look cosy, but I appreciate your idea with corpse too, ahaha! I didnt use 3D model here, the only thing I did is a plasticine copy of this house in order to figure out how the light hits the roof and walls. Thanks for your review!

Saloon Saloon

You did a great job on this one!
The wood texture is really well used, looks very realistic. I also like the shadows a lot. The piece overall is a bit empty though, but considering that you only concentrated on the saloon it's totally okay.
You're making progress really fast, impressive!

Ballu-Corsair responds: